- Camps & Academies
- SummerArts Overnight and Day Camps
- March Break
- Policies for Fall, Winter and Spring Programs
- Artists & Galleries
- About Us
- Retreats & Rentals
- NEW BUILDINGS
Booking Your Party at the Ross Creek Centre for the Arts
To help us ensure that we handle your booking as swiftly and efficiently as possible please follow the steps set out below:
STEP 1 Call our centre at 582-3842 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check that the date you require is available.
STEP 2 Fill out this form and submit it with your $50 paypal deposit
STEP 3 We will send you a confirmation pack with full details of your party, invoice for the remainder and a set of invitation cards (with 4 weeks advance booking)
- An hour long art activity in our art studios
- An hour long room rental in the party room
- Balloons (your choice of colours!)
- Invitations (with 4 weeks advance booking)
- Art supplies
- Party room tables are covered with paper and can be used to draw on with felt markers
What’s Included in OVERNIGHT Parties?
All of the above, plus Pizza and Pancakes and campfire (weather permitting – in case of bad weather, we substitute with an age appropriate movie on our giant screen)!
The basic cost for a standard birthday party as above is $130 + HST for up to 10 children and $5+ HST for each additional person, up to a maximum of 14 children. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required when you book. This deposit will be applied towards the remaining balance for which you will be invoiced and which is due no later than the day of the party.
We provide a variety of age appropriate projects for your party based on the theme you identify on your form or in a call, taught by our experienced Art Centre instructors. Not sure what activity you’re interested in? Give us a call!
We suggest children wear play clothes or bring smocks to protect their clothes.
If there are pieces not dry or completed by the end of the party, your instructor will package the children’s work and call the party parent for pick up and distribution to their guests.
Some art projects may require the parents to finish at home. Full instructions will be provided.
Please note that this is an Arts Centre and classes may be running the same time as your party. We have a lawn outside for parents to supervise running and playing games, but while inside all party guests we ask guests to maintain a reasonable noise level and be respectful of the Art Centre’s other guests and students.
So How do I book?
Spaces fill up fast! Parties are mostly available on Saturdays and Sundays so reserve your party well in advance to avoid disappointment. You can book over the phone with Visa or Mastercard by calling (902) 582-3842 or fax the form to 582-7943. You can also come see us in person at 555 Ross Creek Road – see www.artscentre.ca for directions.
Birthday Party Rules
Upon booking a party at the Arts Centre, you will be required to familiarize yourself with the following rules(For your safety and the comfort of our other patrons):
- Running and jumping only happens in organised games and outside
- No screaming or yelling
- Please respect the pianos.
- Please use bathroom located in the lobby
- Felt pens are for drawing on paper only
- Party must be supervised by at least one adult at all times and takes place in the party room unless otherwise arranged.
- We assume no liability for inappropriate behaviour
- Please remember this is an Arts Centre. Patrons may be viewing the galleries and artists may be working in their studios. Your co-operation is appreciated!
For more information or to book call Ross Creek at 582-3842 or email us at email@example.com
Ross Creek Overnight Art Party
6:00pm The Centre doors open: campers will be greeted by our great, friendly staff at check in.
6:30-7:30pm Make your Own Pizza and Party Punch , YUMMM!
7:30-8:30pm Activity Time! Themed Art Projects
8:30-9:30pm “Get up and Do!” Kids have Fun with Move-around activities, wild theatre or games!
9:30-10:30pm Camp Fire and Late Night Story Time: a story that is sure to entertain campers just before quiet time and sleep
10:45pm Studio Lights Out!…sleep well in our giant studio or cabins
7:30-8:30am A tasty wake up! Pancakes, juices and hot chocolate (coffee and tea for the chaperones), yum!
9:00am Say goodbye to your new friends at Ross Creek and head home after a fun overnight
You Should Bring:
- Air Mattress
- Sleeping Bag
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Warm comfortable clothing to sleep in
$130 base price as above, plus $25 per child and $15 per adult
There must be one adult chaperone for every 5 children.
You can also stay in our cabins for an extra $100 – the cabins sleep 12 and are winterised and heated, with solar lights and a composting washroom next to each one.
Join us on FB
M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13Events on September 13, 2015
- Community Art Sunday and Open Farm DayStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: September 13, 2015 - 4:00 pm
14 15 16 17 18 19Events on September 19, 2015
- Ross Creek at Word on the StreetStarts: 11:00 amEnds: September 19, 2015 - 4:00 pmLocation: Halifax Central Library, 5440 Spring Garden Rd, Halifax, NS B3J 1E9, CanadaDescription: Free all ages art activities based on beloved books! Come join us as we give you a visual arts take on a few favourite new books!
20 21 22 23 24 25 26Events on September 26, 2015
- Ross Creek at Deep Roots, WolfvilleStarts: 10:00 amEnds: September 26, 2015 - 1:00 pmLocation: Wolfville
27 28 29 30